Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Eclectic at its best.

Not too long ago Crystal of Plush Palate posted pics of a fabulously understated dining room. I knew I had to share it. In my mind, it is perfection. As someone with eclectic taste, I absolutely love when people can marry different styles and this dining room does just that.

Vintage nods with the Eames style Eiffel Chairs and wallpaper

Rustic meets glamour with the contrast of the the table and the chandelier.




When breaking it down this room is relatively simple re-create.


This rustic table from Crate and Barrel fits the bill.

I was able to find great Eames inspired Eiffel Chairs posted on Craigslist for $99 a piece. The retailer, Advanced Interior Designs, has other great options as well.

Balance the table with a fabulous chandelier like this one





Graham and Brown has tons of great wallpaper options. Hard decision...

Set the mood with the Duncan Bar Cart from Restoration Hardware {currently sold out}

Voila! One understated but totally glamorous dining room that screams I'm ready for a dinner party. Cheers to a great room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...