Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DANNIJO

DANNIJO has been in the press for a while, but ever time I got to their website I think I've died and gone to jewelry heaven. They currently have five different collections - Cult, Americana, Grace, Rock and Boho. All of which are fabulous. Grace and Rock are definitely my favorite. Rock is a cooler version of myself, whereas Grace could probably fit into my current look. Here's a little sample to entice you to visit their website.

Cult



Americana


Grace




 

Rock






Boho


The cuffs and rings are by far my favorites. And if these beauties weren't so pricey for costume jewelry, I would definitely purchase a bunch of items for my jewelry box.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the second Cult cuff, the blue is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, that americana necklace is to die. i must check them out! enjoying your blog.

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream in Dannijo....

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...