Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spiked Flats .... Yes, Please!

Normally when you mention spikes in reference to shoes, you think of a mean pair of heels. But, that is not the case here! Today, I'm loving the Jeffrey Campbell Martini Flats for their ability to achieve feminine edge with their spikes and great colors {apparently sherbet hues are going to be a big deal this Spring}!




My general philosophy for shoes is the higher, the better {hello, my 2011 resolution was to be more glamorous}. But with a foot that is acting up a little bit, I'm going to try to embrace flats a little more ... and these puppies are my point of entry! That's not to say that heels are out the window; I'm just going to try to wear flats a few times a week to give my feet a break!

Are you as head over heels for these flats as I am!?

4 comments:

  1. I'm so addicted to flats. I think the white ones are WAY cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mah Gawd. Have I just died and gone to shoe heaven?! These are all so fabulous, if I saw them in real life I'm sure I'd wind up getting all four colors :P Cute blog you have here :) Happy Weekend!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...