Sunday, January 8, 2012

About Town {A Weekend Round-Up}


Started both Saturday and Sunday with a dose of Yoga from my favorite teacher, Allison English {the girl has major yogi skills}. 

YESTERDAY
....... ordered my trivet from Terrain ..... discovered my new favorite nail polish from Essie {Bobbing for Baubles} ...... shared wine with a good friend at Telegraph Wine Bar

TODAY 
....... enjoyed post-yoga brunch with a long-time friend and a new friend at Hot Chocolate ....... scored this wishbone necklace for $7 at Marc Jacobs ....... took my favorite lil nugget on a long walk

I heart the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Cute blog. I see you like essie. I am actually having a giveaway for it today. You should enter :)

    http://tarahebison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds so familiar! I love(d) Hot Chocolate and was glad to be able to dine and wine at Telegraph before I moved. I really love that Essie color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...