To make this salad, you'll need:
- Jar of artichokes quartered
- Jar of pitted kalamata olives
- An English cucumber
- Grape or cherry tomatoes (I like to add both red and orange for color)
- One lemon
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- Prep your veggies
- Drain your artichokes and slice into quarters
- Slice your tomatoes and olives in half
- I never use the whole jar of olives ...
- Peel and slice your cucumber into semi-circles
- Combine artichokes, kalamata olives, sliced cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl
- Squeeze lemon juice into a separate bowl and combine with olive oil (I typically add slightly more olive oil then lemon juice)
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to lemon/olive oil mixture and whisk
- Taste dressing and adjust to your liking!
- Mix veggies with dressing and you're done!
How easy is that? You can change it up by serving it over spinach or adding leftover feta - delicious!