Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cara Loves Carrara!

Every time I see carrara marble, my heart skips a beat. If Nate and I owned the condo we lived in, the first thing I'd do is rip up all of the black granite in the kitchen and slate tiles in the bathroom and replace them with carrara marble. It's beautiful, clean looking and makes any space feel airy. Here are some of my favorite uses for carrara marble!

The Entryway
This table is absolutely fabulous. Perfect for a renter who has to live without carrara kitchens and bathrooms ...









Kitchen back splashes, counter tops and islands ... I love it all!
The first and last kitchens are my favorite; I'm a sucker for carrara and white cabinets!






Bathroom sinks, counters, floors and showers make a bathroom look so clean and calming.

A carrara fireplace ... pretty amazing


Dining and coffee tables ... another great renter option! This last table is from CB2.

I'm thinking a carrara entryway table for our apartment {one more thing to add to the list}!


Image Sources: Decor Pad, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, cb2.com, livecreatingyourself.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh you've included some of my favorite images, especially that first Windsor Smith one! I love carrera - it was my countertop in my last house and I just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd love my bathroom then! Just bought a new place in Bucktown and developer let me pick my own stuff. After schlepping all over town, I finally found what I wanted online here http://www.buildersdepotdirect.com/

    So my master bath is basketweave floor and then subway carrera around the bath and then nice big 12x12s in the shower. LOVE IT. Am so happy.

    I also have an Eero Saarinen table that's so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...