Monday, December 20, 2010

Lovely Leopard Print

Crystal of Plush Palate has been blogging for a while. But, unlike several design bloggers, she waited to share something special with her readers. It wasn't until Rue was well underway that she gave her readers a tour of her home. While the entire place is romantic and beautiful, I feel in love with one vignette. This sweet little antique chair with a leopard pillow caught my attention.


Crystal's chair and pillow combination has inspired me to add a little leopard not only too my wardrobe but to my home as well. Rubie Green's Jackie fabric is the perfect leopard print and I may have to incorporate it into our bedroom.


Check out the rest of Crystal's home on her blog, Plush Palate. She has tons of brass, pretty pink flowers and other feminine details. She's moving to California and starting fresh; I'm sure I'll love her new home as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...