Friday, February 25, 2011

Enough to Make Me Tweet

For those of you who know me well, Twitter has always freaked me out. For some reason I have no problem divulging the ins and outs of my personal life on this blog, but the thought of people knowing what I'm doing at any given moment has me running for the hills.

So what's big enough to make me join the tweeting world, you ask? House Beautiful's Pink Chair Giveaway is the culprit. Yesterday, fellow blogger Alex posted of this event that will be taking place in Chicago this weekend. House Beautiful will be dropping PINK chairs all over the city this weekend and finders keepers! My obsession with pink has grown immensely over the last couple of months and I'm determined to come out a winner this weekend. Go to Alex's blog to learn more. The chair selection sounds fabulous!

Thanks House Beautiful for making me put on my big girl panties and sign up for Twitter. By this evening, An Urban Cottage blog will be ready to tweet!




{Source: Things That Sparkle}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...