Wednesday, March 2, 2011

West Elm Parson's Goes Glam

Yesterday while flipping through the latest and greatest West Elm catalogue, I noticed the Parson's desk now comes in new colors including metal and mirrored. Is this new? Did I not notice this before? I think the mirrored version would be absolutely fabulous in a bedroom as a desk or a vanity ... like the images below! What a great find and an inexpensive way to add some glamour ...





{source: West Elm, Decor Pad, House Beautiful via Designer Insider}

2 comments:

  1. girllllll i'm DYING for that desk - but i'm PRAYING i can go to a flea market and find it for DIRT cheap! *praying*

    I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL to
    Join Custom Sign Give-Away

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hoped over to you...great blog I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...