Monday, March 28, 2011

Gotta Have Girl Time!

Pairs perfectly with shopping bags, dirty martinis and best friends ...
Tucker smocked blouse
$276 - piperlime.gap.com

Hudson jeans
$176 - amrag.com

J Crew suede shoes
$198 - jcrew.com

Python handbag
$895 - intermixonline.com

DANNIJO / Kaylee
$198 - dannijo.com



As usual, I challenged myself to use at least one piece from my last Spring style posts. In this case, it was the Dannijo earrings (and the nail polish if that counts). I selected some great black wedges for a long day of shopping and a sassy clutch that can be paired with numerous outfits down the road! The white jeans are currently on my wish list and the Tucker blouse, well its pink so enough said ...

The bracelet from Stella & Dot is AMAZING. I tried it on Friday night at my friend Lauren's and fell in love (purchase it on her website here)! After viewing all of the fabulous Stella & Dot jewels at her place, I've decided I'm going to 100% become a stylist. I'll be launching in the upcoming weeks and I couldn't be more excited! If you're interested in having a jewelry party, just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. o love the top and those shoes! v cute! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit you put together! Can't wait until we can wear summery clothes like these

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...