Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is Here!

Today is the first day of Spring and I'm so thankful that Winter is over! Hopefully, I can keep this season's complaining about rain to a minimum. Some things I'm looking forward to this Spring ....

Fresh Flowers & the Farmer's Market

Like my mother, I consider myself a good cook but am not a baker at heart. I'm ready to challenge that with these beautiful lemony treats!

Dresses and Spring Wedding Attire
Isn't this blush colored dress from Club Monaco so sweet? I'd love to wear it to a wedding we are going to in May!


I'm also looking forward to learning how to sew, taking the pup on long walks in the park and eating outside! Bye, bye Winter ... can't say I'll miss you!

{sources: Bright Blue Events, Cupcakes & Cashmere, Shop Bop}

2 comments:

  1. ok so those cupcakes look amazing! if you succeed in making them make sure to take pics and let me know if they're easy to make...i would love to try them.

    thanks for showing some love on my guest post too...hope to hear from you soon : )

    life spelled jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...