Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Longing for Leopard

After watching last week's episodes of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills {a very, guilty pleasure of mine}, I've decided I must invest in some leopard. Not head-to-toe leopard print. Something a little more subtle ... like Kyle's leopard scarf. I'm obsessed.

She wore it to the airport on their way to New York and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her outfit. It was so chic when paired with a black blazer, jeans and some killer heels!

Brilliant combination of purple and leopard

Even Ann Taylor has a version of it

An infinity scarf

I'd also love a pair of sassy leopard shoes. My philosophy is the higher, the better. I'm over the whole leopard flats craze.

The black buttons on this Moschino pair are great

Louboutin's lace-ups are super sexy

A chunkier version from Stuart Weitzman

Classic leopard platforms from who else but Tory Burch

Leopard is a classic in American fashion. I need to add some to my wardrobe. My birthday is just around the corner...

Sources: Bravo and Polyvore

7 comments:

  1. 1. i am obsessed with RHOBH its amazing
    2. i have a leopard scarf and i am obsessed.
    3. Kyle's actual scarf is louis vuitton, of course.

    so on board with this trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a leopard scarf on sale last year at urban for $5 and shoes from Target. I like to go less expensive on crazy prints because you're more likely to get sick of it season to season. then again my target flats are wearing down from so much use...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there:) I just saw your blog link and wanted to say HELLO....really nice blog......Im your newest follower:)

    And I agree, I prefer a few pieces of animal print rather than being attacked by the whole animal.....LOVE your shoes choices...nice to meet you:)

    Stop by and say Hello♥

    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting a leopard scarf too!

    Just started following.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle could make anything look good, couldn't she? I confess to watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, too. They're too crazy not to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently got this leopard infinity scarf: http://www.affordablescarves.com/leopard-print-infinity-scarf.html
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...