Saturday, October 30, 2010

An Unhalloween Halloween Party

It seems as though I'm the only blogger who fails to get enthusiastic about Halloween. I find picking out a costume a chore and refuse to spends tons of money on something that covers half of my body or makes me look like a character from Sesame Street. Maybe I'll feel different when I have kids.

So, what am I doing tonight? Having a party for those who feel the same as I do. And, it looks like there is going to be a good showing! Who knows ... maybe I'll even cave in and dress up my dog!


This afternoon I'll be cooking up a storm and cleaning the apartment. Much better than scrounging up a costume. While I love Fall, Halloween is not my treat. Happy Unhalloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...