Back with another crostini recipe! We moved from sweet to salty with lunch. Although we used the same bread and ricotta from our breakfast variation, the flavors completely changed ... check out the recipe for the topping below!
- 1 Bag Frozen Sweet Peas
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint
- Salt & Pepper
- Sliced Prosciutto
- Olive Oil
- Boil chicken broth, seasoning with red pepper flakes
- Add peas to broth and cook until tender (approx. 5 minutes)
- Strain peas
- Blend peas, mint, salt, pepper and approx. 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a blender
- Refrigerate 30 minutes
- Combine pea mixture with 2 tablespoons ricotta
- Spread onto crostini and top with sliced prosciutto
I served this one up with some sweet potato chips while Nate watched Sunday sports. Another winner in my book!