Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Makeover Monday on Tuesday l Regan's Feedback

I thought I was just barely sneaking in a Makeover Monday post before the clock hit Midnight last night but was having some technical difficulties. So today is a Makeover Monday post on Tuesday!

While, my thoughts for next steps in my sister's place are not yet gathered, I thought I'd follow- up with some feedback from my sister on the pillow options I pulled together for her and some of her biggest frustrations about her place.

She's truly a combo of options number 2 and 3. While her heart knows that option 3 works best with her current apartment, she'd love to fully embrace option number 2 as she's crazy for some texture. Maybe I can create some combination of the two ...




Option 3 with the addition of a fluffy white pillow ... that's texture for you Regs!

Some other items on our "to do" list:
Add a focal point above the bed
Catchalls ... she tells me she needs them left and right!
New dining chairs and coffee table to replace the black leather chairs and ottoman {hand me downs}

Now if Regan and I could just slow down with our regular lives to spend some time on her apartment!

4 comments:

  1. Where are the fluffy pillows from? I'm thinking of some fluffage after I get some new bedding for my new apartment, I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the gray and white pillow. But, all are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. likin the fluff factor! just don't know if the white would get covered in hazel hair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...