Monday, June 13, 2011

Makeover Monday l Extra Seating

One thing I didn't mention last week was my sister's ongoing hunt for a chair for her apartment. I've gone back and forth on whether or not she should have something neutral and classic or fun and colorful. Then I remember my red flowered chair. After 5 years of having that chair as my only extra seating, I couldn't wait to see it go. And so, neutral won. Here are three fabulous options from West Elm. Why I like West Elm ... most items are small scale, modern and reasonably priced. These three all come in at $600 or less. And now I present, the Elton, Sweep and Tulip {in order}!




Wouldn't anyone of them look awesome with the fluffy white pillow posted last week? It's also from West Elm ...

5 comments:

  1. That first one is my favorite west elm piece ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. although i love these they may be a little out of my price range..lets keep looking sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog! I followed u! be sure to give back the love :)

    http://lamodejevousaime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second shot is great ! It inspired me ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...