Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Taste of Paris

With all of the hype around Eat, Pray, Love, I am reminded of my own European trip last Spring. My mom and I met up with Regan when she was studying abroad in Rome and spent an amazing holiday week (complete with Easter Mass at the Vatican) in the historic city. Then the three of us ventured off to Florence and Venice and concluded our trip with a week in Paris. While I enjoyed my time in Italy, I absolutely fell in love with the city of Paris and the Parisian lifestyle. Here are just some of my favorite pictures from our time in Paris - some of which are sure to make it onto the walls of the new place.



The colors of the flowers are fabulous. These will absolutely be hanging in the apartment - just not sure where yet.







Perfect for the new kitchen. The pictures of pastries are enough to give anyone a sweet tooth.




Food is one of the best ways to experience local culture; I love all of the cafes and restaurants. If you are in Paris, you must go to Allard and order the duck smothered in green olives. Must. You'll thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...