Friday, July 23, 2010

Passing the Torch

Before I begin to post about all of the projects I am undertaking in my new apartment, I thought it would be a good time to say goodbye to the studio I occupied for more than three years. Although it was small and lacked a lot of character, the apartment served me well as I started my life in the great City of Chicago. Now I am ready to pass the torch. Just last week, I moved out and my younger sister moved in. I hope Regan enjoys it just as much as I did and I can't wait to see what she does with the place!  Below is how I had the studio decorated when I lived there.





Nate and I moved just two blocks away from Regan into a one bedroom right in the heart of Old Town. We are excited to begin our new life on Wells St. Here is a sneak peak of our new place ... our empty new place! I need to make sure I have better lighting when I take pictures next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...