Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers, Hostess Gifts & Pretty Things Under $50

Last year, I had so much fun making holiday gift guides, I decided they should make a come back at An Urban Cottage. I've spent the past week scouring the internet, to find beautiful things for the gift guide. Here are some of the things I'm loving these days ... bring on the fur, texture, color, unique objects, feather and other things that make a girl smile.


1. Fabulous feather earrings from Anthropologie ($38) 2. A West Elm throw offered in tons of fun colors ($19) 3. Pretty Maps by Aaron Staup Cope on 20x200 ($20+)  4. Festive champagne coupe found at Anthropologie ($18) 5. Amazing and unique horn vase from Jayson Home & Garden ($48);G 6. Rifle Paper Co's whimsical and frame worthy calendar ($20) 7. A faux fur neckwarmer found at Anne Taylor Loft ($25) 8. West Elm's frosted foil pillow ($29) 9. My favorite coaster set from Rifle Paper Co. ($18) 10. Yummy recipe cards also from Rifle Paper Co ($12). 11. Lucky wishbone keychain from Jayson Home & Garden ($22) 


HAPPY SHOPPING!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it all! Need that map print in my art deprived home...

    - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing?! I kind of have to have it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...