Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trunk Club

There is something about shopping for men's clothing that I just love. It may be because Nate has such a great sense of style or perhaps I'm just obsessed with men's ties. Shopping for boys is simple, fun and very rewarding! For those guys who don't have a girl who loves to shop for them or hate going to the store, I introduce Trunk Club. It is an online website where guys from all walks of life connect with a personal stylist and are shipped a "trunk" of clothes. It's fool proof. Clothes are picked to to fit your style {and body}, match {we know a ton of guys are color blind} and automatically come straight to your door. Genius, right? This would be a fabulous job!





Perfect for the guy who is looking to up his game ...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your living room inspiration on the side bar is freekin' fantastic. I have a 60'a powder blue low back couch (sits 4) in my living room that I often just stare at what to do with!!

    xoxoMB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...